3 Women (UK-import) (BLU-RAY)
Sendes vanligvis innen 10-20 dager
Maverick filmmaker Robert Altman continued a stunning run of celebrated work that included McCabe and Mrs Miller, The Long Goodbye and Nashville with 3 Women, a dreamy masterpiece that would fend off the titanic Star Wars as Roger Ebert's best film of 1977. Shy and impressionable Pinky (Sissy Spacek, Badlands, Carrie) strikes up a friendship with her fellow nurse Thoroughly Modern Millie (Shelley Duvall, Nashville, Thieves Like Us). As the two spend more time together Pinky becomes dependent on Millie, adopting aspects of her personality and appearance. Things take an unusual and darker turn as Pinky discovers Millie with a man, a local bar owner whose wife (Janice Rule) forms the third of the title s three women. Based on a series of dreams and influenced by Ingmar Bergman's Persona, Robert Altman famously cut the deal for 3 Women with 20th Century Fox in a matter of minutes and the remarkable faith of the studio would produce one of the most striking works of the period.
- New video interview with David Thompson, editor of 'Altman on Altman' and producer of the BBC's 'Robert Altman in England'
- Archive interview with Shelley Duvall from the Cannes Film Festival - The actress describes working with Altman, his methods and how she started acting
- Galleries featuring behind-the-scenes photos, the Cannes Film Festival press conference and promotional images
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Nathanael Marsh
- Booklet featuring new writing on the film by critic David Jenkins and excerpts from Altman on Altman, illustrated with original stills
|Format||BLU-RAY||Sone||Sone B - Import|
|Spilletid||2 timer 4 minutter||Aldersgrense||15|
|Undertekster||Engelsk||Lydformater||DTS HD (Engelsk)|
|Bildeformater||Widescreen 16:9 Anamorphic||Regissør||Robert Altman|
|Skuespillere||Janice Rule, Shelley Duvall, Sissy Spacek||Bestillingsnummer||FCD1120|