Touch Of Evil (UK-import) (BLU-RAY)
179,10 17910 Veil. pris 199,00
Sendes vanligvis innen 8-16 dagerFrakt fra 49,- Gratis frakt på alle ordrer over 1000,-
Touch of Evil begins with one of the most brilliant sequences in the history of cinema; and ends with one of the most brilliant final scenes ever committed to celluloid. In between unfurls a picture whose moral, sexual, racial, and aesthetic attitudes remain so radical as to cross borders established not only in 1958, but in the present age also. Yet, Touch of Evil has taken many forms. The film as released in 1958 was certainly compromised from Orson Welles' vision, but a brilliant and lengthy memo written by Welles to studio heads in 1957 - taking issue with a studio rough-cut - had some influence on a subsequent preview version shown to test audiences (and rediscovered in the mid-1970s) as well as the 1958 theatrical version. Forty years later, in 1998, Universal produced a reconstructed version of the film that takes into meticulous account the totality of Welles' memo, and ostensibly represents the version of the film that most closely adheres to his original wishes.
|Spilletid||1 timer 51 minutter||Aldersgrense||11|
|Undertekster||Engelsk||Lydformater||DTS HD (Engelsk)|
|Bildeformater||Widescreen 16:9 Anamorphic||Regissør||Orson Welles|
|Skuespillere||Akim Tamiroff, Charlton Heston, Janet Leigh, Marlene Dietrich, Orson Welles, Zsa Zsa Gabor||Bestillingsnummer||EKA70037|
|Serie||Eureka, Masters Of Cinema|
- Three versions of Welles' film: the 1998 reconstruction (in both 1.37:1 and 1.85:1 aspect ratios), the 1958 preview version rediscovered in the mid-1970s (in 1.85:1) and the 1958 theatrical version (in both 1.37:1 and 1.85:1).
- An audio commentary by Rick Schmidlin recorded in 2008.
- An audio commentary with Charlton Heston, Janet Leigh, and Rick Schmidlin recorded in 1999.
- Bringing Evil to Life
- Evil Lost and Found
- An audio commentary by F.X. Feeney recorded in 2008.
- An audio commentary by James Naremore and Jonathan Rosenbaum recorded in 2008.
- lavish, illustrated, 56-page book containing the words of Orson Welles