Sendes vanligvis innen 5-15 dager
Tidworth was an ancient village in a wooded valley on the edge of Salisbury Plain. For long centuries it had remained a rural settlement of farms and cottages, half in Hampshire, half in Wiltshire, with life revolving round the manors, especially the fine Palladian mansion and estate of Tedworth House. Then, in 1901, the Army arrived. Within a few short years the place had undergone one of the most dramatic transformations to become the second largest military garrison in the country and known to countless thousands of soldiers who were stationed there.
The History Press
|Antall sider||128||Dimensjoner||18,5cm x 24,6cm x 1,7cm|
|Vekt||395 gram||Leverandør||Bertram Trading Ltd|
|Emner og form||British & Irish history, Local history, Places & peoples: general & pictorial works|