Sendes vanligvis innen 5-10 dager
A sweeping overview of one of the world’s most diverse and celebrated Jazz catalogues, the 75-track collection features singles by Jazz greats Art Blakey, Donald Byrd, John Coltrane, Norah Jones, Thelonious Monk, Cassandra Wilson, and many more. Curated by Jazz expert and author of the Uncompromising Expression book, Richard Havers, each of the collection’s discs covers a specific era of the Blue Note’s evolution as a label, from boogie to bop, soul jazz to the roots revival of the 1990s, and 21st Century trailblazers including Robert Glasper and Gregory Porter. The new collection is presented in a beautiful slipcase with a 48-page booklet including a complete discography of its 75 featured singles.
- From Boogie To Bop 1939 - 1953
- Messengers, Preachers and Hard Bop 1953 - 1958
- Struttin', Moanin' and Somethin' Else 1958 - 1960
- Bossa, Blues and Hits 1961 - 1965
- Can You Dig It? 1969 - 2014