Sendes vanligvis innen 5-10 dager
- Murder´s Home - sung by "Jimpson" & five others
- No More, My Lawd - sung by "Jimpson" and men with axes
- Old Alabama - sung by "B.B" and six others
- Black Woman - sung by "B.B" and six others
- Jumpin´ Judy - sung by "Tangle Eye", "Fuzzy Red", "Hard Hair" and others
- Whoa Buck - sung by "C.B."
- Prettiest Train - sung by "22" with group
- Old Dollar Mamie - sung by "22" with group
- Makes A Long Time Man Feel Bad - sung by "22" with group
- Rosie - sung by "C.B." and ten others with axes
- Levee Camp Holler - sung by "Bama"
- What Makes A Work Song Leader? - Interview with prisoners
- Early In The Mornin´ - sung by "22", "Little Red", "Tangle Eye" and
- How I Got In The Penitentiary (interview)
- Tangle Eye Blues - sung by "Tangle Eye"
- Stackerlee - sung by "Bama"
- Prison Blues - sung and played on harmonica by "Alex"
- Duckin´ And Dodgin´ - Hogman Maxey
- My Baby´s Got To Go - John Henry Jackson
- Penitentiary Blues - Otis Webster
- Lonesome Blues - Guitar Welch
- They´ll Miss Me When I´m Gone - Jesse Butcher & Guitar Welch
- Rock Me Mama - Hogman Maxey
- Boll Weevil Blues - Guitar Welch
- Hard-Headed Woman - Hogman Maxey
- Standing At The Greyhound Bus Station - Otis Webster
- Tell Me Pretty Baby - John Henry Jackson
- Ball And Chain For Me - Otis Webster
- Bad Luck Blues - Guitar Welch
- Goin´ Home To My Old Used To Be - The Cool Cats