- ACT 1 - By dim moon-glimmering coasts and sad sea wastes
- Though you have travelled from one darkness of another
- Ye know not who I am
- I have come hither, led by dreams and visions
- Hail, Son of Shadow!
- I am old; more old more ancient
- Brother and kin to all the twilit gods
- Laugh not, ye outcasts of the invisible world
- Fair is the moonlight
- Hail, daughter of kings, and star among dreams
- Have you forgot the delicate smiling land
- I have forgotten all
- A king of men has wooed the Immortal Hour
- Led here by dreams
- I will go back to the Country of the Young
- Sir, I am glad
- I have come to this lone wood
- Look, O king!
- There is no backwrad way for such as I
- I have heard you calling, Dalua, Dalua!
- I've seen that man before who came tonight
- Yes, woman, yes, I know
- But sometimes...sometimes...Tell me: have you heard
- Good folk, I gave you greeting
- Good sir, you are most welcome
- At last I know why dreams have led me hither
- And your name, fair lord?
- Truly, I now know full well
- I, too, am lifted with the breath
- Who laughed?
- Dear Lord, sit here
- How beautiful they are (Unseen Voices)
- ACT 2 - By the Voice in the corries
- The The Bells of Youth are ringing
- But this was in the old, old far-off days
- Hail, Eochaidh, High King of Eire, hail!
- Green fire of Joy, green fire of Life
- Etain, speak, my Queen
- No, no, my Queen
- I, too, have heard strange, delicate music
- The Queen!
- Hail, Eochaidh, King of Eire!
- I am the king's first son
- Dagda, Lord of Thunder and Silence
- Fair lord, my thanks I give
- Have not great poets sung
- In the days of the Great Fires
- Hear us, Oengus, beautiful, terrible, Sun-Lord!
- But now, fair lord, tell me the boon you crave
- I have seen all things pass and all things go
- This nameless lord
- How beautiful they are (The Faery Song)
- I have heard...I have dreamed that song
- I am a song in the Land of the Young
- I am a small leaf in a great wood
- O do not leave me, Star of my Desire!
- Hasten, lost love, found love!
- In the Land of Youth there are pleasant places
- They play with lances
|Antall spor||60||Artist||Alan G. Melville, Anne Dawson, David Wilson-Johnson, English Chamber Orchestra, Geoffrey Mitchell Choir, Maldwyn Davies, Martin Compton, Patricia Taylor, Roderick Kennedy, Roger Bryson, Rutland Boughton, Tony Faulkner, Valery Hill|
|Label||Hyperion||Leverandør||Naxos Norway AS|