Sendes vanligvis innen 5-10 dager
- SCENE 1 - Prelude
- A shame it is, to let such good land lie waste
- How strange the wind sounds
- 'Twixt us, methinks, will lie the bidding
- SCENE 2 - Prelude
- Interlude - Prelude to Scene 3
- SCENE 3 - I knew we'd meet again
- O Sali, I'm afraid!
- Shameless hussy!
- SCENE 4 - Prelude
- Ah, the night is approaching
- Dearest, I'll you no more
- The dream of Sali and Vrenchen (Wedding Scene)
- Ah! it was a dream
- SCENE 5 - Prelude
- O Sali, see what beautiful things!
- Well, well, gracious me, if it isn't Vreli Marti and Sali Manz
- Interlude - The Walk to the Paradise Garden
- SCENE 6 - Dance along
- So you want to know, how the strife began
- 'Tis almost night
- Come and live with us and taste the cream of life!; What say you, Vreli?
- Halleo! Halleo!
- See, the moonbeams kiss the woods
- The Song of the High Hills, RTII/6
- Irmelin Prelude, RTVI/27
- ACT 1 - Interludes between Scenes 1 and 2
- Serenade (violin solo)
- 'Closing Scene' (ed/arr Beecham)
|Antall spor||30||Artist||Denis Dowling, Dorothy Bond, Freda Hart, Frederick Delius, Frederick Sharp, Gordon Clinton, Leslie Jones, Lorely Dyer, Luton Choral Society Choir, Margaret Ritchie, René Soames, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Sir Thomas Beecham|
|Label||Naxos||Leverandør||Naxos Norway AS|