Sendes vanligvis innen 2-5 dager
- Oh, the pleasure of the plains!
- Ye verdant plains
- Hush, ye pretty warbling quire!
- Where shall I seek the charming fair?
- Stay, shepherd, stay!
- Shepherd, what art thou pursuing ?
- Lo! here my love!; Love in her eyes sits playing
- Oh! didst thou know; As when the dove
- Happy we! What joys I feel
- Wretched lovers!
- I rage, I melt, I burn!
- O ruddier than the cherry
- Whither, fairest; Cease to beauty to be suing
- Would you gain the tender creature
- His hideous love provokes my rage; Love sounds th'alarm
- Consider, fond shepherd
- Cease, oh cease, thou gentle youth; The flocks shall leave the mountain
- Help, Galatea! help
- Mourn, all ye muses!
- Must I my Acis still bemoan
- 'Tis done; Heart, the seat of soft delight
- Galatea, dry thy tears.