- ACT 1 - Vain, fluctuating state; Thou, God most high; The fate of Babylon; Lament not thus, oh Queen
- Behold, by Persia's hero made; Well may they laugh!; Oh memory!; Opprest with never-ceasing grief; Dry those unavailing
- On sacred oracles of Truth!; Rejoice, my countrymen; Thus saith the Lord to Cryus; Sing, oh ye heav'ns
- Let festal joy triumphant reign!; For you, my friends; The leafy honours of the field; It is the custom; Recall, oh king
- ACT 2 - See, from post Euphrates flies!; You see, my friends, a path; Amaz'd to find the foe so near; To arms, to arms!
- Ye tutelat gods of our empire; Let the deep bowl thy praise confes; Where is the God of Judah's boasted pow'r?; Call all
- A Symphony (Allegro Postillions)
- Ye sages!; Alas! too hard a task; Oh misery!; Oh king, live for ever!; No! to thyself thy trifles be; Yet, to obey his d
- Oh God of Truth!; You, Gobrias, lead directly to the palace; Oh glorious prince!
- ACT 3 - Alternate hopes and fears; Fain would I hope; Can the black Aethiop change his skin?; My hopes revive; Bel bowet
- I thank thee, Sesach; A Martial Symphony
- To pow'r immortal my first thanks; Be it thy care, good Gobrias; Destructive War, thy limits know; Destructive war, thy