- ACT 1 - See with what grand dejection
- No longer, Fate, relentless frown
- O Hercules! why art thou absent?
- The world, when day's career is run
- Princess! be comforted
- I feel the god
- Then I am lost!
- There in myrtle shades reclined
- Despair not! but let rising hope suspend
- Where congealed the northern streams
- O filial piety!
- Banish your fears!
- Begone, my fears
- A train of captives, red with honest wounds
- Thanks to the powers above
- My father! Ah! methinks I see
- Now farewell, arms!
- The god of battle quits the bloody field
- Crown with festal pomp the day
- ACT 2 - How blest the maid ordained to dwell
- It must be so!
- When beauty's sorrows livery wears
- Whence this unjust suspicion?
- Ah! think what ills the jealous prove
- It is too sure that Hercules is false
- Jealousy! Infernal pest
- She knows my passion
- From celestial seats descending
- Wanton god of amorous fires
- Yes, I congratulate your titles, swelled
- Alcides' name in latest story
- O glorious pattern of heroic deeds!
- Resign thy club and lion's spoils
- You are deceived!
- Cease, ruler of the day, to rise
- Some kinder power inspire me
- Joys of freedom, joys of power
- Father of Hercules, great Jove, O help
- Love and Hymen, hand in hand
- ACT 3 - Sinfonia
- Ye sons of Trachin
- O scene of unexampled woe
- Tyrants now no more shall dread
- O Jove! what land is this
- Great Jove! relieve his pains
- Let not thy fame the tidings spread
- Where shall I fly?
- Lo! the fair fatal cause of all this ruin!
- My breast with tender pity swells
- Princess, rejoice!
- Words are too faint
- Prince, whose virtue all admire
- Ye sons of freedom
- To him your grateful notes of priase belong
|Antall spor||57||Artist||Anthony Rolfe Johnson, Barbara Valentin, Catherine Denley, English Baroque Soloists Orchestra, Georg Friedrich Händel, Heinz Wildhagen, Jennifer Smith, John Tomlinson, Monteverdi Choir, Peter Savidge, Sarah Walker, Sir John Eliot Gardiner|
|Label||Deutsche Grammophon||Leverandør||Universal Music|