Handel: Joshua (CD)
Forventes på lager innen 5-10 dagerFrakt fra 49,- Gratis frakt på alle ordrer over 1000,-
- Ye sons of Israel, ev'ry tribe attend
- Behold, my friends
- O first in wisdom, first in pow'r
- Matrons and virgins, with unwearied pray'r
- Oh! who can tell, oh! who can hear
- Caleb, attend to all I now prescribe
- To long posterity we here record
- So long the memory shall last
- While Kedron's brook to Jordan's stream
- But, who is he?
- Awful, pleasing being, say
- Joshua, I come commisioned
- Haste, Israel, haste
- The Lord commands, and Joshua leads
- In these blest scenes
- Hark! 'tis the linnet and the thrush
- O Achsah, form'd for ev'ry chaste delight
- Our limpid streams with freedom flow
- The trumpet calls
- May all the host of heav'n attend him round
- 'Tis well; six times the Lord hath been obey'd
- A Solemn March
- Glory to God!
- The walls are levell'd, pour the chosen bands
- See, the raging flames arise
- To Vanity and earthly Pride
- Let all the seed of Abrah'm now prepare
- Almighty ruler of the skies
- Joshua, the men dispatch'd by thee
- How soon our tow'ring hopes are cross'd!
- Whence this dejection?
- With redoubled rage return
- Now give the army breath
- Heroes when with glory burning
- Indulgent heav'n hath heard my virgin pray't
- As cheers the sun the tender flow'r
- Sure I'm deceived, with sorrow I behold
- Nations, who in future story
- Brethen and friends
- ACT 3 - Oh! thou bright orb, great ruler of the day!
- Hail! mighty Joshua, hail!
- Happy, Oh, trice happy we
- Caleb, for holy Eleazer send
- Shall I in Mamre's fertile plain
- O Caleb, fer'd by foes, by friends ador'd
- Place danger around me
- Father of Mercy
- In bloom of youth
- See the conqu'ring hero comes!
- Welcome! my son, my Othniel
- O had I Jubal's lyre
- While life shall last
- O peerless maid, with beauty blest
- While lawless tyrants, with ambitions blind
- The great Jehovah is our awful theme
|Antall spor||56||Artist||Aidan Oliver, Antony Howell, Ben Turner, Emma Kirkby, Georg Friedrich Händel, James Bowman, John Mark Ainsley, King's Consort Choir, Michael George, New College Choir, Oxford, Robert King|