- PART 1 - Overture; Help, Lord!; The deep affords no water
- Lord! bow Thine ear
- Ye people, rend your hearts
- If with all your hearts
- Yet doth the Lord see it not
- Elijah! get thee hence
- For He shall give his angels; Now Cherith's brook is dried up
- What have I to do with thee?
- Blessed are the men that fear Him
- As God the Lord
- Baal, we cry to thee
- Call him louder; Hear our cry, O Baal
- Call him louder!; Hear and answer, Baal!
- Lord God of Abraham
- Cast thy burden upon the Lord
- O Thou, who makest Thine angels spirits
- Is not his word like a fire?
- Woe unto them
- O man of God; O Lord, Thou hast overthrown
- Thanks be to God!
- PART 2 - Hear ye, Israel
- Be not afraid
- The Lord hath exalted thee
- Woe to him
- Man of God
- It is enough
- See, now he sleepeth
- Lift thine eyes
- He, watching over Israel
- Arise, Elijah
- O rest in the Lord
- He that shall endure to the end
- Night falleth round me
- Behold! God the Lord passeth by!
- Above Him stood the Seraphim
- Go, return upon thy way!; I go on my way
- For the mountains shall depart
- Then did Elijah
- Then shall the righteous shine forth
- Behold, God hath sent Elijah
- But the Lord; O come everyone that thirsteth
- And then shall your light break forth.
|Antall spor||42||Artist||Atlanta Symphony Chorus, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, Barbara Bonney, Felix Mendelssohn, Florence Quivar, Henriette Schellenberg, Jack Renner, James Mallinson, Jerry Hadley, Marietta Simpson, Reid Bartelme, Richard Clement, Robert Shaw, Thomas Paul|