- PART 1 - Overture; Help, Lord!; The deep affords no water
- Lord! bow Thine ear
- Ye people, rend your hearts
- If with all your hearts
- Yet doth the Lord see it not
- Elijah! get thee hence
- For He shall give his angels; Now Cherith's brook is dried up
- What have I to do with thee?
- Blessed are the men that fear Him
- As God the Lord
- Baal, we cry to thee
- Call him louder; Hear our cry, O Baal
- Call him louder!; Hear and answer, Baal!
- Lord God of Abraham
- Cast thy burden upon the Lord
- O Thou, who makest Thine angels spirits
- Is not his word like a fire?
- Woe unto them
- O man of God; O Lord, Thou hast overthrown
- Thanks be to God!
- PART 2 - Hear ye, Israel
- Be not afraid
- The Lord hath exalted thee
- Woe to him
- Man of God
- It is enough
- See, now he sleepeth
- Lift thine eyes
- He, watching over Israel
- Arise, Elijah
- O rest in the Lord
- He that shall endure to the end
- Night falleth round me
- Behold! God the Lord passeth by!
- Above Him stood the Seraphim
- Go, return upon thy way!; I go on my way
- For the mountains shall depart
- Then did Elijah
- Then shall the righteous shine forth
- Behold, God hath sent Elijah
- But the Lord; O come everyone that thirsteth
- And then shall your light break forth.
|Antall spor||42||Artist||Bryn Terfel, Chris Hazell, Edinburgh Festival Chorus, Felix Mendelssohn, Geoffrey Moses, John Bowen, John Dunkerley, John Mark Ainsley, Libby Crabtree, Matthew Munro, Neal Davies, Orchestra Of The Age Of Enlightenment, Patricia Bardon, Paul Daniel, Renée Fleming, Sara Fulgoni|