Beklager, denne varen er for øyeblikket ikke tilgjengelig for bestilling. Legg inn e-postadressen din hvis du vil holdes oppdatert på endringer i bestillingsstatus.
- PROLOGUE - To whom are you abandoning us; Mityukha, what are we bawling about?; True Believers; The Angel of the Lord sp
- Like to the red sun; I am sick at heart (Coronation Scene)
- ACT 1 - Yet one last tale (Pimen); You have been writing
- I caught a dove-coloured drake; For the building of a church; Once in the town of Kazan; How he rides...Hostess, where d
- Who are you? Eh?
- ACT 2 - Where are you, my bridegroom?; Once a gnat was sawing wood; A tale of this and that
- And you, my son, what are you busy with?; I have attained the highest power; Our poll parrot was sitting with the nannie
- ACT 3 - On the banks of the azure Vistula; Enough! The beauteous lady is grateful; Marina's bored; Oh, it's you, father
- At midnight in the garden; Tsarevich!...At my heels again; I don't believe in your passion (Polonaise and Chorus); The c
- ACT 4 - Is the mass over, then?; Trrrr Tin hat; The moon is going; What is he crying for?; Gush forth, bitter tears
- Well, let's put it to the vote; Your pardon, my lords; One day at the hour of vespers (Pimen); Farewell, my son, I am dy
- Bring him down here; No falcon flies across the skies; The sun and moon have gone dark; Unleashed, raging our might has
- Symphonic Synthesis (arr/orch Stokowski)
|Antall spor||13||Artist||Chevy Chase School Choir, Galina Vishnevskaya, Modest Petrovich Mussorgsky, Mstislav Rostropovich, National Symphony Orchestra, Nicolai Gedda, Paul Plishka, Ruggero Raimondi, Washington Choral Arts Society Choir, Washington Oratorio Society Choir|
|Label||Warner Classics||Leverandør||Warner Music|