Beklager, denne varen er for øyeblikket ikke tilgjengelig for bestilling. Legg inn e-postadressen din hvis du vil holdes oppdatert på endringer i bestillingsstatus.
- ACT 1 - The woods are green and bird and beast at play
- Here I stand, my constitution sound
- Tom Rakewell?; Fair lady, gracious gentleman, a servant begs your pardon; I wished but once, I knew that surely my wish
- Farewell for now, my heart is with you; Laughter and light and all charms that endear
- With air commanding and weapon handy
- Come, Tom, I would fain have our hostess
- Love, too frequently betrayed
- The sun is bright, the grass is green
- No word from Tom. Has Love no voice; I go to him (Anne's cabaletta)
- ACT 2 - Vary the sound, O London, change!
- Master, are you alone?; I was never saner, Come, master, observe the host of mankind; In youth the paning slave pursues
- My tale shall be told; Come, master, prepare your fate to dare
- How strange! Although the heart for love dare everything
- Anne! Here! And Tom, such splendour
- Could it then have been known
- As I was saying, both brothers wore moustaches; Nothing. Speak to me!
- You! O Nick. I've had the strangest dream
- What curious phenomena are up today for sale; Do you know where Tom Rakewell is?
- Aha! He's here, the auctioneer
- Sold! Annoyed! I've caught you! Thieving!
- I go to him. O love, be brave
- How dark and dreadful is this place
- Very well, then, my dear and good Tom
- I burn! I freeze! In shame I hear my famished legions
- Prepare yourselves, heroic shades
- There he is. Have no fear. He is not dangerous
- Gently, little boat across the ocean float
- Where art thou, Venus?
- EPILOGUE - Good people, just a moment
|Antall spor||31||Artist||Anne Howells, Anne Sofie Von Otter, Bryn Terfel, Deborah York, Ian Bostridge, Igor Stravinsky, Julian Clarkson, London Symphony Orchestra, Martin Robson, Monteverdi Choir, Nicholas Parker, Peter Bronder, Rainer Maillard, Sir John Eliot Gardiner|
Andre produkter med samme artist(er)/medvirkende