- ACT 1 - The woods are green and bird and beast at play
- Here I stand, my constitution sound
- Tom Rakewell?; Fair lady, gracious gentleman, a servant begs your pardon; I wished but once, I knew that surely my wish
- Farewell for now, my heart is with you; Laughter and light and all charms that endear
- With air commanding and weapon handy
- Come, Tom, I would fain have our hostess
- Love, too frequently betrayed
- The sun is bright, the grass is green
- No word from Tom. Has Love no voice; I go to him (Anne's cabaletta)
- ACT 2 - Vary the sound, O London, change!
- Master, are you alone?; I was never saner, Come, master, observe the host of mankind; In youth the paning slave pursues
- My tale shall be told; Come, master, prepare your fate to dare
- How strange! Although the heart for love dare everything
- Anne! Here! And Tom, such splendour
- Could it then have been known
- As I was saying, both brothers wore moustaches; Nothing. Speak to me!
- You! O Nick. I've had the strangest dream
- What curious phenomena are up today for sale; Do you know where Tom Rakewell is?
- Aha! He's here, the auctioneer
- Sold! Annoyed! I've caught you! Thieving!
- I go to him. O love, be brave
- How dark and dreadful is this place
- Very well, then, my dear and good Tom
- I burn! I freeze! In shame I hear my famished legions
- Prepare yourselves, heroic shades
- There he is. Have no fear. He is not dangerous
- Gently, little boat across the ocean float
- Where art thou, Venus?
- EPILOGUE - Good people, just a moment
|Antall spor||31||Artist||Astrid Varnay, Cathryn Pope, Igor Stravinsky, John Dobson, London Sinfonietta Chorus, London Sinfonietta Orchestra, Matthew Best, Philip Langridge, Riccardo Chailly, Samuel Ramey, Sarah Walker, Stafford Dean|
Andre produkter med samme artist(er)/medvirkende