Sendes vanligvis innen 5-10 dager
- ACT 1 - When maiden loves, she sits and sighs
- Tower Warders, Under orders
- When our gallant Norman foes
- Alas! I waver to and fro
- Is life a boon?
- Here's a man of jollity
- I have a song to sing, O!
- Here's a man, maiden
- I've jibe and joke and quip and crank; I've wisdom from the East
- 'Tis done! I am a bride!; Though tear and long-drawn sigh
- Were I thy bride. Finale:
- Oh, Sergeant Meryll, is it true; Dids't thou not, oh Leonard Meryll; To thy fraternal care; The prisoner comes to meet h
- ACT 2 - Night has spread her pall once more; Warders are ye?
- Oh! a private buffoon
- Herupon we're both agreed
- Free from his fetters grim
- Strange adventure
- Hark! what was that, sir?
- A man who would woo a fair maid
- When a wooer goes a-wooing
- Rapture, rapture
- Comes the pretty young bride
- ADDITIONAL EXCERPTS - When jealous torments rack my soul (Act 1)
- A laughing boy (Act 1)
- Is life a boon? (original version).
- Quick March (arr of numbers for military band by J Pougher)
- Hark the hour
- Is this the Court; When first my old, old love I knew
- All hail, great Judge
- When I, good friends was called to the Bar
- Swear thou the Jury
- Comes the broken flower
- Oh, never since I joined the human race
- May it please you my lud
- That she is reeling
- Oh gentlemen listen
- That seems a reasonable proposition
- A nice dilemma we have here
- I love him, I love him, with fervour unceasing
- Oh joy unbounded.
|Antall spor||41||Artist||Alwyn Mellor, Barry Banks, Clare O'Neill, Donald Adams, Donald Maxwell, Felicity Palmer, Gareth Rhys-Davies, Jack Renner, James Mallinson, Neill Archer, Pamela Helen Stephen, Peter Hoare, Peter Savidge, Rebecca Evans, Richard Suart, Sir Arthur Sullivan, Sir Charles Mackerras, Welsh National Opera Chorus, Welsh National Opera Orchestra|