Frakt 39,- Gratis frakt på alle ordrer over 1000,-
Led Zeppelin was at the peak of its powers on July 27-29 1973 when the band’s performances at New York’s Madison Square Garden were recorded for the concert film, The Song Remains The Same. The soundtrack to the film, produced by Jimmy Page, was originally released on Swan Song in 1976.
The band continues revisiting their live canon on September 7 with a new edition of the soundtrack to THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME that features newly remastered audio. This release follows the recent reissue of their live album How The West Was Won, and rounds out the deluxe reissue series of their classic albums that began in 2014, building to the band’s 50th anniversary celebration slated to commence later this year. Coincidentally, John Bonham, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, and Robert Plant played their first live show together, under the moniker “The New Yardbirds” at the time, on September 7, 1968.
THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME will be released in multiple formats from Atlantic/Swan Song. On the 4-LP set, Page made a change to the track sequence, allowing the epic, 29-minute version of “Dazed And Confused” to be featuring in its entirety on one side of vinyl for the first time.
- Remastered audio on two CDs, plus 24-page booklet.
- Rock And Roll (Remastered)
- Celebration Day (Remastered)
- Black Dog (Remastered)
- Over The Hills And Far Away (Remastered)
- Misty Mountain Hop (Remastered)
- Since I've Been Loving You (Remastered)
- No Quarter (Remastered)
- The Song Remains The Same (Remastered)
- The Rain Song (Remastered)
- The Ocean (Remastered)
- Dazed And Confused (Remastered)
- Stairway To Heaven (Remastered)
- Moby Dick (Remastered)
- Heartbreaker (Remastered)
- Whole Lotta Love (Remastered)