Sendes vanligvis innen 5-10 dager
- EXCERPTS ACT 1 - Buy, buy, buy! Who'll buy?
- Who'll buy my sweet primroses
- Cold blows the wind on Cotsall
- Ballads! Buy me ballads, pretty ballads!
- As I was a-walking on morning in spring
- Bless! What's this?
- Show me a richer man in all this town
- See, see here they come! Way for the morris men!
- They're gone!...My husabnd that's to be!
- Sweetheart, life must be full of care
- Alone I would be as the wind and as free
- Hey! She will obey
- Sweet little linnet that longs to be free
- Horse hoofs, thunder down the valley (Hugh's Song of the Road)
- Mary, come back I say!
- In the night-time I have seen you riding (Love duet)
- Mary! Mary!
- Who'll fight? A fight! Who's for a fight?
- Brave English lads, lovers of manly sport
- Down, down with John the Butcher!
- Alone and friendless, on this foreign ground I am to die
- Are you ready? Go!
- Hugh the Drover!
- Oh, the devil and Bonyparty
- ACT 2 - Past four o'clock, and dawn is coming
- Gaily I go to die
- Hugh! My dear one!
- Rise up, my Mary; come away
- Dear sun, I crave a boon
- O I've been rambling all this night
- Here, queen uncrowned, in this most royal place
- The soldiers!
- Dropped from the ranks on a winter night
- Now you are mine!
- Halloo! Halloo, Mary and Hugh
|Antall spor||35||Artist||Adrian Hutton, Alan Opie, Alice Coote, Antony Howell, Bonaventura Bottone, Corydon Orchestra, Corydon Singers Choir, Harry Nicoll, Jenny Saunders, John Pearce, Julia Gooding, Karl Morgan Daymond, Lynton Atkinson, Mark Brown, Matthew Best, Neil Jenkins, New London Children's Choir, Paul Im Thurn, Paul Robinson, Ralph Vaughan Williams, Rebecca Evans, Richard Van Allan, Robert Poulton, Sarah Walker, Wynford Evans|
|Label||Hyperion||Leverandør||Naxos Norway AS|