Salo Eller Sodomas 120 Dager (UK-import) (Blu-ray + DVD)
Sendes vanligvis innen 10-20 dager
Pasolini's controversial film has been widely regarded to be one of the most disturbing ever made, based on the book, The 120 Days of Sodom, by the Marquis de Sade. Pasolini transposes the setting of De Sade's book from 18th century France to the last days of Mussolini's regime in the Republic of Salò.
- Italian and English soundtracks
- Fade to Black: a 23-minute documentary featuring directors Bernardo Bertolucci, Catherine Breillat, and John Maybury, as well as scholar David Forgacs.
- Coil - Ostia (the Death of Pasolini): The original 1987 track from Coil's celebrated second album, Horse Rotorvator, with a newly created video accompaniment, shot especially for this release, by Peter Christopherson.
- On set footage and interviews (1974, 25m) - newly created documentary using fullcolour footage shot in 1974 by acclaimed film journalist and Pasolini expert Gideon Bachmann.
- Whoever Says the Truth Shall Die (1981, 58m) Philo Bregstein's classic documentary on the life and death of Pier Paolo Pasolini.
- Ostia (1991, 25m, with optional director commentary track) - Julian Cole's short film about the last days of Pasolini, starring Derek Jarman.
- A booklet featuring essays by Sam Rohdie, Gideon Bachmann, Gilbert Adair, James Ferman's letter to the Director of Public Prosecutions, cast and credits, Pasolini biography, stills.
|Produksjonsår||1975||Format||Blu-ray + DVD|
|Sone||Sone B - Import||Sjanger||Thriller|
|Antall disker||2||Spilletid||1 timer 52 minutter|
|Lydformater||Mono 2.0 (Italiensk)||Bildeformater||Widescreen 1.85:1 Anamorphic|
|Regissør||Pier Paolo Pasolini||Skuespillere||Aldo Valletti, Caterina Boratto, Giorgio Cataldi, Paolo Bonacelli, Umberto P. Quintavalle|