Sir! No Sir! (DVD - SONE 1)
Sendes vanligvis innen 5-10 dager
Award-winning breakout theatrical hit Sir! No, Sir! unfolds the stunning and often forgotten story of the military men and women who helped force the U.S. government to end the Vietnam War. Poignantly narrated by a diverse cast of veteran GI resisters, who recall the ferocious days of peace marches and stiff jail sentences, Sir! No, Sir! pulls no punches in its raw depiction of the power of people, especially those in uniform. Trading dog tags for picket signs, Purple Hearts for peace signs, thousands of ordinary GIs in that world-changing era broke ranks to start up homemade underground papers, subversive coffee shops near military bases, and to engage in mass civil disobedience that brought the war machine to its knees.
- Rebellion at the Ft. Dix Stockade
- Organizing a Union in the Military
- Black GIs and "the Enemy"
- Vietnam GI--The First Underground Paper
- Life and Escape in the Presidio Stockade
- The Winter Soldier Investigation: Indicting the Government
- David Zeiger's Return to Fort Hood
- Pirate Radio DJ Dave Rabbit Speaks!
- The Courtmartial of Camilo Mejia: Iraq War Resister
- Cindy Sheehan and Jane Fonda: From Vietnam to Iraq
- Veterans "Return" Their Medals in Only the Beginning
- The Oleo Strut GI Coffeehouse in Summer of '68
- Rita Martinson Sings "Soldier, We Love You" in FTA
|Antall disker||1||Spilletid||1 timer 24 minutter|
|Lydformater||Stereo 2.0 (Engelsk)||Bildeformater||Widescreen 16:9 Anamorphic|