The Twilight Zone - Sesong 3 (UK-import) (DVD)
Sendes vanligvis innen 10-20 dager
Explore the depths of the unknown in season one of The Twilight Zone! Funny at times, heartbreaking at others, The Twilight Zone was one of the most unique, creative television shows ever created. Rod Serling developed the series around the premise of following people as they experience things so bizarre they can only be part of a fifth dimension! Rod Serling appears at the start and finish of each episode, acting as the viewer's guide through The Twilight Zone. Consistently compelling, moral, and thought provoking, the series still inspires remakes and contemporary spin-offs today.
- Audio Commentaries by Bill Mumy (for both "It's a Good Life" and a clip from the 2002 sequel "It's Still a Good Life"), Lois Nettleton, William Windom, Leonard Nimoy, Robert Cornthwaite and Cliff Robertson
- Vintage Audio Recollections with Vintage Marc Scott Zicree Audio Interviews with Buzz Kulik, Buck Houghton, Richard L. Bare, Lamont Johnson, Earl Hamner, Jr. and William F. Nolan
- Isolated Music Scores featuring the legendary Bernard Herrmann, Jerry Goldsmith and more
- Rod Serling Promos for "Next Week's Show"
- Rod Serling guest appearance on The Garry Moore Show
- The Famous Writers School promo spot with Rod Serling
- Rod Serling's Night Gallery promo spots
- SciFi Channel The Twilight Zone Marathon spots
- Twilight Zone Comic Book - DVD-ROM Feature
|Sone||Sone 2 - Import||Sjanger||TV-serie|
|Antall disker||5||Spilletid||13 timer 15 minutter|
|Lydformater||Mono 1.0 (Engelsk)||Bildeformater||Fullscreen 4:3, Sort/Hvitt|
|Bestillingsnummer||FHED2857||Serie||The Twilight Zone|