Three Films By Paolo And Vittorio Taviani (UK-import) (Blu-ray + DVD)
Sendes vanligvis innen 10-20 dager
Collection of films from directors Paolo and Vittorio Taviani. "Padre Padrone" (1977) is the autobiographical tale of a young boy who grows up to become a linguistics professor, thereby escaping his tyrannical father who wants him to train as a shepherd. "The Night of the Shooting Stars" (1982) follows the story of a woman, who on the magical night of San Lorenzo when wishes come true, recalls her lover from the same night in August 1944 when the Tuscan town of San Martino was threatened with destruction by the Nazis. Finally, "Kaos" (1984) consists of four stories set in 19th-century Sicily comprising "The Other Son", "Moon Sickness", "The Jar" and "Requiem".
- Brand new two-hour interview with Paolo & Vittorio Taviani
- Video essays on individual films by leading Italian film scholar Millicent Marcus
- Commentary on The Night of the Shooting Stars by critic Michael Brooke
- The Sublime Brothers: Michael Brooke looks at the Tavianis illustrious career, now into its seventh decade
- High Definition stills galleries for all three films
- Trailers for the new restorations
- Reversible sleeves featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Matt Griffin
- Exclusive 100-page book featuring Pauline Kael's reviews of all three films and brand new (in some cases world premiere) translations of the Pirandello short stories that were adapted for Kaos.
|Produksjonsår||2016||Format||Blu-ray + DVD|
|Sone||Sone B - Import||Sjanger||Drama|
|Undertekster||Engelsk||Lydformater||Dolby Digital 5.1 (Italiensk), DTS HD (Italiensk)|
|Bildeformater||Widescreen 16:9 Anamorphic||Regissør||Paolo & Vittorio Taviani|
|Skuespillere||Margarita Lozano, Omero Antonutti||Bestillingsnummer||FCD1330|