Audio-Technica ATH-A1000Z (HEADSET)
HIGH-FIDELITY CLOSED-BACK HEADPHONES
- Newly designed 53mm drivers hand assembled in Japan
- High-Resolution Audio compatible
- Striking metallic red finish
- Innovative 3D wing support
- Double Air Damping System structure providing extended frequency response
- Premium, soft earpads
"Disse lukkede hodetelefonene låter så luftig og detaljert, at man skulle tro de var av åpen type.[...] ATH-A1000Z oser av kvalitet, men er samtidig fjærlett og superbehagelig å ha på seg, takket være store klokker og myke puter." - Lyd & Bilde
Representing the next-generation of Audio-Technica’s Art Monitor series, the ATH-A1000Z high-fidelity headphones deliver unrivalled audiophile quality performance with exquisite sound purity. Featuring newly designed 53mm drivers, hand-assembled in Japan, that deliver clear, natural high-resolution audio reproduction, and aluminium housings with a striking metallic red finish.
- Hand-assembled in Japan, the A1000Z features newly designed 53mm drivers harnessing Audio-Technica’s legendary transducer technology for superior high-resolution audio performance
- Aluminium housings with striking metallic red finish.
- Innovative 3D wing support for increased comfort over long-listening periods
- Double Air Damping System structure provides an extended frequency range for deep bass reproduction
- Ergonomically designed earpads offer superior sound isolation, resulting in extended bass
- A dual-sided, four-core cable with independent ground wires for left and right channels, designed for the highest-quality sound
- Lightweight yet rigid magnesium baffle decreases unwanted vibration
Each newly designed 53mm driver is hand-assembled with Japanese precision for increased reliability and performance.
“IMPROVED SOUND ISOLATION”
Ergonomically designed earpads offer superior sound isolation, resulting in extended bass.
“EXTENDED BASS FREQUENCY RANGE”
Double Air Damping Structure (D.A.D.S.) optimises the internal airflow to provide an extended bass frequency range for deep bass reproduction.
ENHANCED 3D WING SUPPORT
Redesigned, self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing that perfectly adapts to the user’s head for a closer, more stable fit providing extra comfort for long listening periods
ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED EARPADS
For improved sound isolation resulting in extended bass.
Aluminium housings with striking metallic red finish.
DUAL-SIDED, FOUR CORE CABLE
A dual-sided, four-core cable with independent ground wires for left and right channels, designed for highest-quality sound.
|Type||Closed-back dynamic. Bobbin-wound OFC7N voice coil.|
|Frequency Response||2 – 43,000Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||2,000mW|
|Weight||265g (without cable)|
|Cable||3.0 m (OFC-6N+OFC)|
|Connector||6.3/3.5 mm gold-plated stereo 2-way plug|
Andre produkter i samme serie