Audio-Technica ATH-AD2000X (HEADSET)
FOR A VERY WELL-BALANCED AND DETAILED LISTENING EXPERIENCE
The ATH-AD2000X open back headphones offer a superlative listening experience. Feather-light and incredibly comfortable, these headphones gives you hours of stunning stereo listening, without fatigue. The large 53mm aperture drives on the headphones are based around Audio-Technica’s bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils that regenerate the audio signal with crisp resolution and a deep, balanced bass.
The ATH-AD2000X headphones excel at accurately reproducing classical and audiophile materials. These headphones are designed with lightweight aluminium honeycomb casings, which ensure absolute comfort for long periods of wear. The unique 2-part headband has self-adjusting wings which exert little pressure and absolutely no force on the crown of your head, maintaining an immersive, enjoyable listening experience.
- Audiophile-quality, Hi-res audio open-air headphones deliver clear, natural vocal and instrumental reproduction, a smooth tonal balance, precise imaging and superlative dynamic range
- Large-aperture 53 mm drivers and CCAW voice coils for superior sound reproduction
- No sense of pressure on the ears, resulting in a completely natural sensation
- 3D Wing Support Housing offers a vibration-proof mechanism that provides comfortable support for a better listening experience
- Extremely comfortable ear-fitting pads made from extremely supple yet durable suede
- 3m dual Y-shaped cable with quadruple conductors
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4” (6.3 mm) adapter
“CCAW (OFC7N) COPPER VOICE COILS”
In addition to incorporating a two-part magnetic metal circuit, whose function is to increase sound efficiency and richness, the ATH-AD2000X also has pure copper coils in CCAW (Copper-clad Aluminium Wire) (99.99% oxygen free copper).
“A PERMENDUR MAGNETIC CIRCUIT”
The ATH-AD2000X has a magnetic circuit made from Permendur (an alloy composed of equal amounts of iron and cobalt), which gives it exceptional sound quality, and a wide range of sound reproduction properites.
The ATH-AD2000X is equipped with a quadruple CCAW cable with OFC conductors, to ensure perfect reproduction of the original sound.
Its structure is very light but also extremely rigid, thanks to the magnesium alloy used in its design. The headset weighs only 265g.
Exclusive Double Air Damping System developed by Audio-Technica that enhances the reproduction of low frequencies.
ATH-AD2000X has a premium PCOCC (Pure Copper Ohno Continuous Cast) cable, which ensures excellent conduction and avoids any sound alteration.
3D WING STRUCTURE
The 3D Wing Headband Structure allows ATH-AD2000X to adapt itself to different shapes and sizes of head, for optimum all-round comfort.
|Frequency Response||5 - 45,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||2,000 mW|
|Connector||3.5 mm(1/8”) mini stereo, gold-plated|
|Accessories Included||Detachable 1/4” (6.3 mm) adapter|
Andre produkter i samme serie