Audio-Technica AT-LP60X-USB - Gunmetal/black (PLATESPILLER)
Gratis frakt! Du får fri levering på hele ordren.
Whether you’re just getting into records, rediscovering a record collection long since buried away or simply adding a turntable to complete your system, the AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive turntable is an excellent choice. This affordable, easy-to-use turntable plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and, with its built-in switchable phono preamp, can be connected directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
An update of the popular AT-LP60, the ATLP60X features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60X’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The turntable comes with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and a removable hinged dust cover
- Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
|Type||Belt drive turntable, fully automatic|
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Wow and Flutter||Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>50 dB (DIN-B)|
|Output Level||Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Pre-amp “LINE” 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized|
|Power Supply Requirements||100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A Max.|
|Power Consumption||1.0 W|
|Dimensions||359.5 mm (14.15") W x 97.5 mm (3.84") H x 373.3 mm (14.70") D|
|Weight||2.6 kg (5.73 lbs)|
|Accessories Included||Dust cover, Felt mat, Platter (with drive belt), 45 RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.2 m (3.9')), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9'))|
AC adapter: 12 V, 2 A
Replacement Stylus: ATN3600L
Andre produkter i samme serie