Audio-Technica - AT-ART9XA - Dual Moving Coil Stereo Cartridge (Non Magnetic Core) - Shibata Stylus (LP - STIFTER, PICKUP OG RIAA)
An update to the AT-ART7, the AT-ART9XA non-magnetic core MC cartridge features a Shibata stylus on a boron cantilever and an Audio-Technica Reference Transducer (ART), a component used only in our premium cartridges. Compared with the magnetic core used in most MC cartridges, non-magnetic core cartridges feature no magnetic distortion, allowing for natural timbre and a precise sound field. Although conventional non-magnetic cores struggle with output voltage, the AT-ART9XA features a newly designed coil armature with an improved output voltage of 0.2 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec). Threaded cartridge mounting holes make installation to a headshell or integrated tonearm incredibly easy.
• High-separation, wide-response dual moving coil The dual moving coils of the system are aligned in an inverted V shape, which provides high separation and wide response for clear sound localization and minimal distortion
• Shibata stylus and 0.28 mm diameter solid boron cantilever The Shibata stylus ensures accurate high and mid-low range reproduction, and the boron cantilever provides excellent response characteristics.
• Neodymium magnet and permendur yoke for significantly increased magnetic energy The specially designed magnetic circuit optimizes energy in the magnetic gap where the generator coils are located.
• Newly designed coil armature for improved output voltage A complete redesign of the armature offers a 20% increase in the cross-sectional area of the generator coil to provide an output voltage of 0.2 mV.
• PCOCC coils for high-fidelity transmission Using PCOCC (Pure Copper Ohno Continuous Cast) wire for the coils achieves pure signal transfer.
• Machined aluminum base for stable playback The machined aluminum base supports both the magnetic circuit and the vibration system, ensuring excellent playback stability.
• Hybrid body reduces undesirable parasitic resonance The machined aluminum housing combined with high-rigidity plastic helps reduce undesirable parasitic resonance for improved sound quality.
• Threaded cartridge mounting holes for easy installation on headshells or integrated tonearms The cartridge body includes threaded screw holes that allow installation on headshells or integrated tonearms with only two screws (no nuts necessary).
|Cartridge & Stylus|
|Frequency Response||20-50,000 Hz|
|Channel Separation||30 (dB at 1 kHz)|
|Vertical Tracking Angle||20°|
|Vertical Tracking Force||1.6-2.0 g (1.8 g standard)|
|Recommended Load Impedance||Min. 100 ohms (when head amplifier connected)|
|Coil Impedance||12 ohms (1 kHz)|
|DC Resistance||12 ohms|
|Coil Inductance||2.5 µH (1 kHz)|
|Output Voltage||0.2 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.)|
|Output Channel Balance||0.5 dB (1 kHz)|
|Cantilever||0.28 mm diameter solid boron|
|Static Compliance||20 x 10-6 cm/dyne|
|Dynamic Compliance||10 x 10-6 cm/dyne (100 Hz)|
|Cartridge Weight||8.5 g (0.30 oz)|
|Dimensions||17.3 mm (0.68") H × 16.8 mm (0.66") W × 25.0 mm (0.98") D|
|Accessories Included||Non-magnetic screwdriver; 2 washers; cartridge installation screws (M2.6) (5.0 mm × 2, 8.0 mm × 2, 10.0 mm x 2, 12.0 mm x 2); protector; brush|
|Threaded Hole||M2.6 x 2|
|Notes||Note: moving coil cartridges require receivers or preamps with compatible inputs; their stylus assemblies are not field-replaceable.|
Vil du lese mer om Audio-Technicas pickup'er? Klikk her for å se hele deres nyeste katalog med grundig info om hver modell, og mye annet interessant:
Andre produkter i samme serie
Andre produkter med samme artist(er)/medvirkende
Kunder som har sett på dette produktet er også interessert i