Audio-Technica - AT-ART9XI - Dual Moving Coil Stereo Cartridge - Special Line Contact Stylus (LP - STIFTER, PICKUP OG RIAA)
Audio-Technica’s flagship magnetic core MC cartridge
Featuring a special line contact stylus on a boron cantilever, the AT-ART9XI replaces the AT-ART9 as Audio-Technica’s flagship magnetic core MC cartridge. The “ART” in the model number stands for Audio-Technica Reference Transducer, a component used only in our premium cartridges. The specially designed magnetic circuit boasts an output voltage of 0.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/ sec), making the cartridge easy to use and capable of reproducing even the most delicate expressions while also ensuring dynamic playback. Threaded cartridge mounting holes make installation to a headshell or integrated tonearm incredibly easy
• High-separation, wide-response dual moving coil The dual moving coils of the system are aligned in an inverted V shape, which provides high separation and wide response for clear sound localization and minimal distortion.
• Special line contact stylus and 0.28 mm diameter solid boron cantilever The SLC stylus ensures faithful reading of the music signal, while the boron cantilever offers excellent response characteristics.
• Neodymium magnet and permendur yoke for significantly increased magnetic energy The specially designed magnetic circuit optimizes energy in the magnetic gap where the generator coils are located. Enjoy dynamic playback with an output voltage of just 0.5 mV.
• PCOCC coils for high-fidelity transmission Using PCOCC (Pure Copper Ohno Continuous Cast) wire for the coils achieves pure signal transfer.
• Machined aluminum base for stable playback The machined aluminum base supports both the magnetic circuit and the vibration system, ensuring excellent playback stability.
• Hybrid body reduces undesirable parasitic resonance The machined aluminum housing combined with high-rigidity plastic helps reduce undesirable parasitic resonance for improved sound quality.
• Threaded cartridge mounting holes for easy installation on headshells or integrated tonearms The cartridge body includes threaded screw holes that allow installation on headshells or integrated tonearms with only two screws (no nuts necessary).
|Cartridge & Stylus|
|Frequency Response||20-50,000 Hz|
|Channel Separation||30 (dB at 1 kHz)|
|Vertical Tracking Angle||20°|
|Vertical Tracking Force||1.6-2.0 g (1.8 g standard)|
|Recommended Load Impedance||Min. 100 ohms (when head amplifier connected)|
|Coil Impedance||12 ohms (1 kHz)|
|DC Resistance||12 ohms|
|Coil Inductance||25 µH (1 kHz)|
|Output Voltage||0.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.)|
|Output Channel Balance||0.5 dB (1 kHz)|
|Stylus Shape||Special line contact|
|Cantilever||0.28 mm diameter solid boron|
|Static Compliance||25 x 10-6 cm/dyne|
|Dynamic Compliance||15 x 10-6 cm/dyne (100 Hz)|
|Cartridge Weight||8.5 g (0.30 oz)|
|Dimensions||17.3 mm (0.68") H × 16.8 mm (0.66") W × 25.0 mm (0.98") D|
|Accessories Included||Non-magnetic screwdriver; 2 washers; cartridge installation screws (M2.6) (5.0 mm × 2, 8.0 mm × 2, 10.0 mm x 2, 12.0 mm x 2); protector; brush|
|Threaded Hole||M2.6 x 2|
|Notes||Note: moving coil cartridges require receivers or preamps with compatible inputs; their stylus assemblies are not field-replaceable.|
Vil du lese mer om Audio-Technicas pickup'er? Klikk her for å se hele deres nyeste katalog med grundig info om hver modell, og mye annet interessant:
Andre produkter i samme serie
Andre produkter med samme artist(er)/medvirkende
Kunder som har sett på dette produktet er også interessert i