Beklager, denne varen er for øyeblikket ikke tilgjengelig for bestilling. Legg inn e-postadressen din hvis du vil holdes oppdatert på endringer i bestillingsstatus.
This month marks the launch of Ace's new HIQLP series of high quality 12-inch albums pressed on 180g vinyl and packaged in heavy duty sleeves. By popular demand, the series kicks off with Nippon Girls , a fascinating celebration of the female side of Japan s 1960s pop scene. The LP features a dozen highlights from the CD of the same title issued on our Big Beat International imprint a few years back - one of Ace's best sellers. Compiled and annotated by DJ Sheila Burgel, a former Tokyo resident, the Nippon Girls CD raised a few eyebrows at Ace at the time, but girl pop maven Sheila knew what she was doing. The collection drew rave reviews across the board, becoming something of a left-field hit among the club crowd and young mod hipster types. Highly recommended to girl group fanciers, J Pop groovers and anyone else with a keen ear for eclectic sounds, the LP sports a fresh new cover (+ gatefold sleeve) featuring a bikini-clad Jun Mayuzumi designed by graphic artist Niall McCormack, who also created the 23-inch square poster found tucked inside.
- Black Room - Jun Mayuzumi
- Sharock No. 1 - Mie Nakao
- Tsukikage No Rendezvous - Keiko Mari
- Kiiro No Sekai - J Girls
- Peacock Baby - Reiko Ohara
- Nagisa No Tenshi - Mieko Hirota
- Watashi No Inori - Rumi Koyama
- Suki Sa Suki Sa Suki Sa - Nana Kinomi And Leo Beats
- Hatsu Koi No Letter - Miki Obata
- Ame Agari No Samba - Ryoko Moriyama
- Taiyou Wa Naite Iru - Ayumi Ishida
- Koi No Yorokobi - Sayuri Yoshinaga With Schoolmates