Frakt fra 59,- Gratis frakt på alle ordrer over 1000,-
180-gram gatefold vinyl LP
The Steven Wilson 2016 stereo remix
Original album remixed by Steven Wilson and pressed on 180-gram vinyl
The new Steven Wilson stereo remix of Jethro Tull‘s Stand Up, which debuted in last year's Elevated Edition of the 1969 album, will be available separately as an individual vinyl release in February. The vinyl edition contains just the 10 track album.
Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remixed - by Steven Wilson - and remastered edition of this album from the classic British band led by Ian Anderson. Jethro Tull's second album, Stand Up, marked an early turning point for the band with the addition of guitarist Martin Barre along with Ian Anderson s introduction of folk-rock influences to the group's blues-based sound. Released in the summer of 1969, Stand Up rose quickly to the top of the U.K. Albums Chart, and eventually earned gold certification in the U.S. Before recordings for the album began, the band's original guitarist Mick Abrahams resigned because of musical differences with Ian Anderson; Abrahams wanted to stay with the blues rock sound of their 1968 debut, This Was, while Anderson wished to add other musical influences such as folk rock. Mick was replaced by guitarist Martin Barre, who appeared on every Jethro Tull album from this point on. Stand Up represents the first album project on which Anderson was in full control of the music and lyrics.
- A New Day Yesterday (Steven Wilson Remix)
- Jeffrey Goes To Leicester Square (Steven Wilson Remix)
- Bouree (Steven Wilson Remix)
- Back To The Family (Steven Wilson Remix)
- Look Into The Sun (Steven Wilson Remix)
- Nothing Is Easy (Steven Wilson Remix)
- Fat Man (Steven Wilson Remix)
- We Used To Know (Steven Wilson Remix)
- Reasons For Waiting (Steven Wilson Remix)
- For A Thousand Mothers (Steven Wilson Remix)